My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://spotlightofpeace.com
and update your bookmarks.

We ask for Grace and Peace, Love and Light.



A gorgeous Croatian prayer. Humanity has to turn to the Creator, the benefactor, for inner and global peace. For the good of the self and the mankind as a whole.

Lord, you're really unique,

Full of love and kindness for each person,

Immense thanks to you,

You always know what I need,

I'm not sure whether I deserve it or not,

But if you're so merciful,

Jesus, I ask you for strength and love,

That I can help others to get to know you,

Bless my brothers and sisters,

To pull their life according to your word.

Thank you everyone!

Grace and peace, love, light and power
Getting off among all of us.
Words in force and blood,
Adopted eternal salvation.

Here I am before you with open heart,
Here I am to say: my God!
Here I am before you, I humbly pray,

Worship you, Father,
Adore you, o Christ,
Heart to tell you: my God!
Humbly we bow,

I heard you crying, my King!
For my sins I repent,
Your Holy Spirit renewed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment