My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://spotlightofpeace.com
and update your bookmarks.

The Impressions of a Japanese Child who Survived Nuclear Attack



"Why do wars happen"

What if war breaks out. I thought a lot about this. For one thing, the war would start on any issues in the country. The problem, for example, a country says "Give me money." Or "give us cheap oil." Saying, "No." If I had all that, the war may begin in frustration. In addition, there is a weak nation in a country, if it wanted to rule the country but will be vulnerable to aggression by other countries, the war might begin.

The second example, a country ( country A) and have a great state full of bad people, people without a leader unlike other countries (country B) . the country with good leaders will say to country A, fine, we will help you to run your affairs. country A may say , no thank you, we can do it at our own. this may annoy country B and the war may begin. I think the war happen.

"On War"

I know that war, I learned a lot. To war when we're killing each other is really scary.
I live where there is no war, but the world may have a war. The war can start where I live.
I heard many stories about the war and the atomic bomb in Japan. My teacher taught me many things. If there is war in Japan we learn o educate our children about that, because war separates children from their parents. I want to live with my parents at my home.

War is scary.

"Today's children are of atomic bomb legacy" I'm so innocent about bomb that people died of the bomb and I also died. but that did not do anything wrong, I died at the age of 20. The atomic bomb fell on Hiroshima Osowa and at that time Ms Sadako was just two years old, she lost a grandmother at that time.Ten years later, Ms. Sadako contracted acute leukemia caused by atomic bomb and died before I graduated from elementary school.But she is known as the Children Peace, a child died at a young age because of the bomb just as many others did. The innocent children of the future may also die this way. I think it's unfair to say that had the Japanese surrendered earlier, the atomic bomb would not have dropped.

"UNICEF"

I looked to UNICEF. After World War II, but I really helped the children of Japan. UNICEF was created in 1946. The children had lost parents, With no house to live, but UNICEF kept helping children to eat. UNICEF was sending medicines and milk for lunch in Japan from 1949 to 1964. It sent material and clothes. Even today UNICEF is doing great job.




No comments:

Post a Comment