My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://spotlightofpeace.com
and update your bookmarks.

If you want to Love others, Start Loving Yourself;for the sake of Global Peace.




I have slowly but surely, beginning to understand more and more, that if I want to change the world, both large and small, I must always start with myself. The best way to change the world is to understand that you can not change it, because the only thing you can change is yourself, and when you change yourself so you change the world.

Should we have peace on earth, and I mean peace in a very wide sense, so I have to start with myself. You can not have a peace deep inside another person unless you have made peace with him. You must shroud violence with peace because if it is left like that, it will spread, no matter how much you want to spread love. You have to love people in case you want to spread love. However you cannot love peole if you do not love yourself. Loving yourself is prerequisite to love love others. I think that we should treat our fellow humans as we treat ourselves.

Talesättet said: "One should love his neighbor as he would love himself." But if you do not love youself then this saying becomes meaningless. You may then hit him and may not even realize his body language pleading for peace.

To me, love is the most important thing. The love that is all encompassing and is inclusive of all the relationships, like friends, family and even the strangers. The love should not be for the sake of words only, but it should be symbolized in attitudes and actions. And more importantly, love is not reflected in ‘doing’ something but it is manifested in ‘being’ something. That is the point to be remembered.



No comments:

Post a Comment